Register through Eventbrite (link will be active when registration opens). At this link, you can:
- Register a boat.
- Keelboats – 3 Saturday dinner tickets are included with registration
- Double handed boats – 2 Saturday dinner tickets are included with registration
- Single handed boats – 1 Saturday dinner ticket is included with registration
- Purchase extra Saturday dinner tickets.
- Modify the details of your boat registration (e.g. change crew information, change mainsail number).
If you have already registered a boat and want to add dinner tickets, then make a separate order just for dinner tickets.
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act: If you require assistance with the registration process, contact the regatta chair who will arrange an alternative registration method.
DOCUMENTS TO COMPLETE BEFORE THE REGATTA
- All skippers and all crew are required to agree to a waiver of liability as a condition of entry. These waivers should be read and understood in advance of registration.
- Waivers are on the Documents page.
- Signed waivers must be received by 1800 on the day before your fleet’s first scheduled race.
- Send you signed waivers by email to the NOD registration coordinator.
REGATTA INFORMATION TABLE
There will be a regatta information table upstairs in the clubhouse to assist competitors.
To cancel your order, contact the NOD registration coordinator. We will refund according to the refund policy in the Notice of Race. We are not handling cancellations through Eventbrite.