This page is under construction.
As we are in Step 3 of the provincial plan for reopening, it is important to remember that we are not completely out of the woods when it comes to all things COVID. Please follow these protocols:
- If experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please refrain from visiting the club.
- Members and guests must sanitize their hands upon arrival to the deck.
- Members and guests must wait to be seated by club staff.
- Members and guests must be registered in the attendance log for contact tracing purposes; this information will be deleted after 30 days.
- Tables are set up as 4 persons per table as default; though in Step 3 there is no limit on seating capacity, NSC is setting a maximum of 10 persons per table.
- We ask that groups of 5 or more call in advance at 613-829-7015 to book a reservation or email Hospitality.
- Please do not move the tables or gather chairs. Staff will provide assistance if needed.
- All members and guests are to remain seated during the course of their meals with the exception of those who need to use the restrooms.
- Properly fitting face masks are required if physical distancing from of 2 metres cannot be maintained as well as in the washrooms.
- Debit, credit or membership account charge are the only forms of payment; no cash at this time.
Member and guests are not permitted within the interior section of the hospitality facilities with the exception of those issuing payment for their meals, when escorted by staff.
Page updated: 2021-07-18.
2021-07-18, HM: Page created.
NOTE: Update the publish date and time when updating page.
Page maintained by Member Admin.