The Public Relations Policy related to web Classified ads is:
“The NSC website shall not promote or serve the monetary gain of any of its members except to advertise the intent to purchase or sell personal, marine-related equipment via a public Classified Ads page.
The NSC may charge non-members a nominal fee for such advertisement as set by the NSC Board of Directors.”
The application of the policy is as follows:
- NSC members in good standing may post any boating related ads free of charge.
- Non-NSC members may post any boating related ads for the fee set up by the NSC Board of Directors. The fee applies for each and every item, and is renewable if the ad is extended past the nominal posting period.
- Any Brokerage Firm representing the interests of an NSC member in good standing may post a boating item Ad as if it was issued by the NSC Member.
- A brokerage firm owned by an NSC member in good standing may post an Ad for any boating item as if it was issued by a “non-NSC Member”.
- Brokerage Firms that do not meet any of the above conditions do not qualify to post an Ad.
Page maintained by D. Servranckx.