Sponsored and maintained by the NSC Harbour Committee and the Harbourmaster:
“Getting your Boats in and out of the water since 1979”
Here are some things that you need to know about your boat and its relationship with the NSC Yard and Harbour. Things such as important dates, preparations for Launch or Haul Out and where to store your stuff. Every year, a lot of questions are asked about how the Harbour and Yard operate. We’re always happy to answer them and welcome suggestions and comments.
The Yard and Harbour are set up each year based on NSC’s “Harbour Policy” and “Mooring Allocation Policy”, two documents that describe the “rules of the road” so-to-speak. Have a look at the Policy documents on NSC’s website, you might be surprised to see what’s already there!
Up to Date Information
- Slip Assignments – Note: to view this page, you need to sign-in using the Last (Family) Name and Full Member’s Number as written on your Member’s Card
- Launch Preparations and Launch-Day Procedures
- Description of Service Docks Rules of the Road
- Parking and Traffic in the Yard during the Boating Season
- Why your Haulout date is tied to your expected Launch date
- List of boats signed up for Commerical Haulout (updated when available)
- Preparing for Commercial Haulout and what to do on Haulout Day
- Hazardous waste disposal on NSC grounds
Buying Or Selling A Boat?
If you are buying a boat at NSC or planning to sell your boat to an NSC member, keep in mind that any slip associated with the vessel is not transferable. A more detailed description can be found in NSC’s Mooring Allocation Policy. Read the abridged version and links to the Policies.
What Do I Need To Know About Using the Cranes?
To use the Cranes at NSC, you must be a member and also attend one of the annual Crane Familiarization sessions (dates to be announced on the NSC splash page). There are videos and documentation available on this website to help orient you on the Crane’s use.
Page updated: April 2018
Page maintained by Harbourmaster.