For questions about registration or dinner, contact the NOD registration coordinator Scott Murphy
At the Eventbrite link, you can:
- Register a boat without dinner tickets.
- Register a boat with dinner tickets.
- Buy dinner tickets standalone.
- Modify the details of your boat registration (e.g. change crew information, change mainsail number).
If you already registered a boat and want to add dinner tickets, then make a separate order just for dinner tickets.
Your order is NOT valid until you have paid. If you don’t pay for registration before the fleet cutoff deadline, then you won’t be counted for minimum boat count cutoff. If you don’t pay for dinner by the dinner cutoff, then you won’t get dinner.
- Preferred: Pay online at Eventbrite using PayPal (accepts credit cards or your PayPal account).
- Alternative: If you cannot get the online payment to work, then phone the NSC office 613 829 6462 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm to pay by credit card.
DOCUMENTS TO COMPLETE
- All competitors are required to agree to a waiver of liability as a condition of entry. These waivers should be read and understood in advance of registration and payment.
- The adult waiver, available at https://nsc.ca/web2/nod/documents/, is to be signed by skippers and all crew and pre-submitted by email.
- Competitors under the age of 18 must have a minor waiver, available at https://nsc.ca/web2/nod/documents/, which must be signed by their parent or guardian and pre-submitted by email.
- Signed waivers must be received by 1800 Friday 13 August 2021. Submit your waiver by email to the NOD registration coordinator NOD registration coordinator
To cancel your order, contact the NOD registration coordinator. We will refund according to the refund policy in the notice of race. We are not handling cancellations through Eventbrite.
Page maintained by NOD Chair.