Click here (hyperlink this when registration Opens) to register for NOD and/or to buy tickets for Saturday dinner.
For questions about registration or dinner, contact the NOD registration coordinator Scott Murphy
At the Eventbrite LINK, you can:
- Register a boat with dinner tickets
- Keelboats – 3 dinner tickets with registration
- Double handed boats – 2 dinner tickets with registration
- single handed boats – 1 dinner ticker with registration
- Purchase of extra dinner tickets available.
- Modify the details of your boat registration (e.g. change crew information, change mainsail number).
If you already registered a boat and want to add dinner tickets, then make a separate order just for dinner tickets.
Your order is NOT valid until you have paid. If you don’t pay for registration before the fleet cut-off deadline, then you won’t be counted for minimum boat count .
- Preferred: Pay online at Eventbrite using PayPal (accepts credit cards or your PayPal account).
- Alternative: If you cannot get the online payment to work, then select payment type “Invoice” and phone the NSC office 613 829 6462 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm to pay by credit card. (It is your responsibility to call the office – they won’t call you.)
DOCUMENTS TO COMPLETE
- All competitors are required to agree to a waiver of liability as a condition of entry. These waivers should be read and understood in advance of registration and payment.
- The adult waiver is to be signed by skippers and all crew and pre-submitted by email (Photo of Waiver is accepted as per NoR).
- Competitors under the age of 18 must have a minor waiver, which must be signed by their parent or guardian and pre-submitted by email (Photo of Waiver is accepted as per NoR).
- Signed waivers must be received by 1800 Friday 15 June 2022. Submit your waiver by email to the NOD registration coordinator NOD registration coordinator
- There will be a n EVENT Table set up in Harbourview Hall to answer questions
To cancel your order, contact the NOD registration coordinator. We will refund according to the refund policy in the Notice of Race. We are not handling cancellations through Eventbrite.
Page maintained by NOD Chair.