The Nepean Sailing Club is a family orientated, volunteer based Sailing Club situated in the west end of Ottawa on Lac Deschenes and is dedicated to promoting active participation of its members in the sport of sailing and recreational boating.
The Nepean Sailing Club has an exciting opportunity for a Member Administrator who will act as a key liaison for the general public, new and existing members. The Member Admin will be responsible for all aspects of the Club’s membership administration, all the while meeting the comprehensive needs of the Nepean Sailing Club’s members.
As the face of Nepean Sailing Club, the Member Admin is responsible for exceeding the expectations of all members, and a proven track record in superior customer service will be needed to fulfil this role. The position requires an outstanding attention to detail and is ideal for someone possessing good communication and organizational skills. An affinity to the sport of sailing or competitive sport would be a definite asset.
The Member Admin will directly support the membership with on-going communication & orientation to the Club for public, prospective and new members. They will also be tasked with gathering and implementing important member feedback to help exceed expectations in all areas.
- Communications skills
- Computer systems applications knowledge
- Liaison and relationship management through reception desk
- Handles membership enquiries either by phone, email, or walk-in
- Becomes the point of contact for public and membership-specific relations
- Conducts Club tours and orientation for public, new or prospective Members
- Establishes a rapport with public and Members and acts as an expert in the Club’s history
- Provides new Members with a comprehensive orientation package
- Manages the membership process from start to finish
- Manages a database of current and prospective Member requests
- Coordinates and prepares reports for Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Works closely with the Communications Coordinator to maintain the organization’s presence among Members and the public alike
- Provides monthly membership analyses and reports;
- Takes an active role in the club’s committees;
- Manages, updates, and owns the organization’s bylaws, reviewing them often;
- Assists other administrative staff;
- Other duties as assigned.
A competitive total compensation package is offered including benefits and optional RRSP. Annual salary range is $38,000 to $48,000.
Please send a resume and cover letter to the Business Manager email@example.com by close of business Wednesday March 24, 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. We will work with you to accommodate your needs in line with the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation through the application or interview processes, or any stage of the recruitment process, please contact the Business Manager directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page maintained by Business Manager.