The Nepean Sailing Club (NSC) has mobilized volunteers to make YOUR day the most memorable possible and maybe even whet your appetite to continue on your sailing experience by taking lessons, joining our Club or even start looking at buying a boat! We are proud of the community we have built together and are happy to share that sense of community with you, to see for yourself when you Get Out On The Water on June 23, 2018.
Your experience will last about 75-90 minutes in total, but you are welcome to stay at the Club as long as you want! In that time, you will learn lots about sailing, boats, lessons, our club, our community. Then one of our experienced skippers will take you out on the water sailing!
We look forward to welcoming you to our Club and hope you have a great experience!
A few more things:
- Sailing is a very safe sport and we take great care to sail safe.
- We will lend you an approved personal flotation device.
- The event is weather dependent but even if it is raining, we will still be holding the event. Only in the event of extreme weather (no wind, very high winds, thunderstorms) will we cancel the On-Water part of the experience. This can only be decided at the club – remember the weather on the water may be very different than where you are located.
- When you arrive, you will be asked to sign a waiver.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you end up being unable to attend, please let us know by email at email@example.com so that we can release your tickets, as demand is high.
To learn more about the events across the province. visit www.getoutonthewater.ca.
Registration is now open: sign up here!
Page maintained by Public Relations.