To assist and help educate sailors on protests and the protest hearing process, below are a number of articles on the topic previously published in the NSC Telltale, and elsewhere, that are still valid today.
- To Protest or Not to Protest…
- Ensuring the Validity of Your Protest
- Protest Procedure – What to expect
- Grounds for Redress
Sail Canada Appeals, World Sailing Cases, & Other References
Other useful resources include:
- Sail Canada Appeals Book, 2017-2020
- World Sailing Case Book page
- World Sailing Q&A Booklet, February, 2012
- World Sailing Judges Manual, August, 2019
Page updated: 2020-07-23.
23 Feb: RE: File created.
26 Feb: RE: Added this displaynone update log.
28 Feb: HM: Updated per meeting with Ross.
03 Aug: HM: Added link to “Grounds for Redress”.
15 May: HM: Changed “ISAF” to “World Sailing.
24 Aug: HM: Updated links for World Sailing Case Book (2017-2020) and Sail Canada Appeals (2017-2020).
02 Oct: HM: Added link to Judges Manual.
22 Jul: HM: Added links to 2018, 2019 & 2020 Supplements to WS Case Book. Corrected link to Sail Canada Appeals Book.
22 Jul: DS: fixed the
23 Jul: HM: Update World Sailing links.
Page maintained by H. Morrin.