To assist and help educate sailors on protests and the protest hearing process, below are a number of articles on the topic previously published in the NSC Telltale, and elsewhere, that are still valid today.
- To Protest or Not to Protest…
- Ensuring the Validity of Your Protest
- Protest Procedure – What to expect
- Grounds for Redress
Sail Canada Appeals, World Sailing Cases, & Other References
Other useful resources include:
- Sail Canada Appeals Book, 2017-2020
- World Sailing Case Book, 2017-2020
- World Sailing Q&A Booklet
- World Sailing Judges Manual, 2019
Page updated: 2019-10-02.
23 Feb: RE: File created.
26 Feb: RE: Added this displaynone update log.
28 Feb: HM: Updated per meeting with Ross.
03 Aug: HM: Added link to “Grounds for Redress”.
15 May: HM: Changed “ISAF” to “World Sailing.
24 Aug: HM: Updated links for World Sailing Case Book (2017-2020) and Sail Canada Appeals (2017-2020).
02 Oct: HM: Added link to Judges Manual.
Page maintained by Fleet Captain.