Click here to register for FANFARE.
For questions about registration, contact the regatta chair.
At the Eventbrite link, you can:
- Register a boat.
- Modify the details of your boat registration (e.g. change crew information, change mainsail number).
Your order is NOT valid until you have paid. If you don’t pay for registration before the fleet cutoff deadline, then you won’t be counted for minimum boat count cutoff.
- Preferred: Pay online at Eventbrite using PayPal (accepts credit cards or your PayPal account).
- Alternative: If you cannot get the online payment to work, then select payment type “Invoice” and phone the NSC office 613 829 6462 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm to pay by credit card. (It is your responsibility to call the office – they won’t call you.)
DOCUMENTS TO COMPLETE
- All competitors are required to agree to a waiver of liability as a condition of entry. These waivers should be read and understood in advance of registration and payment.
- The adult waiver is to be signed by skippers and all crew and pre-submitted by email.
- Competitors under the age of 18 must have a minor waiver, which must be signed by their parent or guardian and pre-submitted by email.
- Signed waivers must be received by 1800 Friday 10 September 2021. Submit your waiver by email to the regatta chair
To cancel your order, contact the regatta chair. We will refund according to the refund policy in the notice of race. We are not handling cancellations through Eventbrite.
Page maintained by FANFARE Chair.