Follow these step-by-step guides for instructions to some frequent questions:
- Can I add Aftersail care after I’ve already registered?
- How do I authorize my child to sign themselves out?
- How do I update my child’s medical information, or add a photo to their profile?
- How do I pay by cheque?
- Where can I find more Frequently Asked Questions & Answers?
Checklick is an online system which allows you to track your sailor’s progress through the CANSail levels. When you or your child logs on to their Checklick profile, you will be able to see the skills they have tried or achieved throughout the course.
NO LUNCHES SUMMER 2022
Medical Authorization Form
Medical authorization forms are required for the following reasons:
- If your child has prescription medication that they require during the day
- If they have a serious or life-threatening medical condition that we should be aware of
- If they have an Epi-Pen
If your child requires a medical authorization form, please fill out the medical information and photo fields on your course profile as seen here, and see us in the Sailing School Office (located at the Youth Pavilion).
Monday Evening BIC Racing
We are hopeful that we will be able to run Bic Race Night every Monday night during the 2022 season. Stay Tuned.
Wednesday Night Interclub Racing
If your child is enrolled in an NSC sailing program this summer, and would like to participate in some of the evening racing activities around the club, such as Wednesday Night Dinghy Racing, please download, complete, and return this form to the sailing school office prior to evening race participation.
Step By Step Guide for Winterizing your Power boat:
Page maintained by School Administrator.