Follow these step-by-step guides for instructions to some frequent questions:
- Can I add Aftersail care after I’ve already registered?
- How do I authorize my child to sign themselves out?
- How do I update my child’s medical information, or add a photo to their profile?
- How do I pay by cheque?
- Where can I find more Frequently Asked Questions & Answers?
Checklick is an online system which allows you to track your sailor’s progress through the CANSail levels. When you or your child logs on to their Checklick profile, you will be able to see the skills they have tried or achieved throughout the course.
Lunches occur every Friday and are provided by NSC’s Galley Restaurant. To order, forms will be sent to you before the start of your session. You can also order here.
We are selling camp shirts here, or you can come in with 10$ cash in the camp office.
Medical Authorization Form
Medical authorization forms are required for the following reasons:
- If your child has prescription medication that they require during the day
- If they have a serious or life-threatening medical condition that we should be aware of
- If they have an Epi-Pen
If your child requires a medical authorization form, please fill out the medical information and photo fields on your course profile as seen here, and see us in the Sailing School Office (located at the Youth Pavilion).
Monday Evening BIC Racing
Sailing the school’s O’Pen BIC boats, young sailors, ages 8 – 13, are introduced to racing in a fun and supportive environment. Short, lively races are held close to shore starting at 6:00pm. O’Pen BIC racing activities culminate with our annual Fun-Regatta.
Wednesday Night Interclub Racing
If your child is enrolled in an NSC sailing program this summer, and would like to participate in some of the evening racing activities around the club, such as Wednesday Night Dinghy Racing, please download, complete, and return this form to the sailing school office prior to evening race participation.
Page maintained by School Administrator.