Food and drink at the NOD regatta
- Friday: NSC Galley will be open under its currently-normal operating conditions for food and beverage.
- Saturday: NSC Galley will be open under its currently-normal operating conditions for food and beverage until 3pm. After 3pm, the Galley will offer beverage service only – the only food will be pre-purchased NOD dinner.
- Sunday: NSC Galley will be open under its currently-normal operating conditions for food and beverage. The menu may be simplified.
Regatta dinner, Saturday:
- For social distancing, the NOD Saturday dinner is takeout format and is optional.
- Pre-order by 8 August deadline through Registration and Dinner.
- Pick up at the West Lawn Tent at 5pm onward on Saturday.
- Eat at your boat, in the park, or (if purchasing beverages) at the Galley.
- For vegetarian meal: buy a dinner ticket through Registration and Dinner, and tell the NSC staff at dinner pick-up that you require vegetarian food.
Dinner menu, $20 + HST
- Salad starter: Tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, leeks, kalamata olives, feta, herbed balsamic, mixed greens
- Main: Chicken marsala – seasoned and baked chicken breast, sautéed mushrooms, marsala & demi cream sauce
- Vegetarian Main Option: Grilled portobello, balsamic & basil marinated, herbed cream cheese, chimichurri sauce
- Sides (Same for either option): Roasted Yukon potato, parsley & butter tossed, Sour cream / chives, Baked Vegetables: Broccoli, cauliflower, parmesan, lemon pepper
- Dessert: Strawberries and cream
For questions about regatta food and drink, contact the NOD registration coordinator.
Page maintained by NOD Chair.