Food and drink at the NOD regatta
- Friday: Food and beverage service at normal NSC Galley hours.
- Saturday: Food and beverage service at Galley until 3pm. On Saturday after 3pm, the Galley will offer beverage service only, and the only food will be pre-purchased NOD dinner.
- Sunday: Food and beverage service at normal NSC Galley hours.
Regatta dinner, Saturday:
- For social distancing, the NOD Saturday dinner is takeout format and is optional.
- Pre-order by 8 August deadline through Registration and Dinner.
- Pick up at the West Lawn Tent between 5:30pm and 6:30pm on Saturday.
- Dinner will be in a takeaway container.
- Eat at your boat, in the park, or at the clubhouse deck / bar.
- For vegetarian meal: buy a dinner ticket through Registration and Dinner, and tell the NSC staff at dinner pick-up that you require vegetarian food.
Saturday dinner menu, $20 + HST
- Salad starter: Tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, leeks, kalamata olives, feta, herbed balsamic, mixed greens
- Main: Chicken marsala – seasoned and baked chicken breast, sautéed mushrooms, marsala & demi cream sauce
- Vegetarian Main Option: Grilled portobello, balsamic & basil marinated, herbed cream cheese, chimichurri sauce
- Sides (Same for either option): Roasted Yukon potato, parsley & butter tossed, Sour cream / chives, Baked Vegetables: Broccoli, cauliflower, parmesan, lemon pepper
- Dessert: Strawberries and cream
For questions about regatta food and drink, contact the NOD registration coordinator.
Page maintained by NOD Chair.